Barista Supply Starter Kit
At SIPS Espresso, we pride ourselves in assisting new and existing café owners. For that reason, we put together our "Barista Supply Starter Kit" to help you get started.
- 8oz Bell Creamer – Used to pour double shot of espresso from machine before mixing into serving cup, or, used for placing cream on customer table.
- 5oz Bell Creamer – Same as above except for single shot.
- Knock Box – Knocking out brewed coffee pucks from espresso portafilter.
- Angled Espresso Group Brush – Used to clean espresso brewing head of espresso grounds and oils.
- 57mm Espresso Tamp – Used to tamp down espresso grounds into Portafilter for proper brewing.
- Jiggers – There are various sizes that are used to measure out proper amount of flavorings and syrups.
- Cafiza Detergent – Used to flush out espresso grounds and oils from machine Brew Group and soaking of portafilters.
- Frothing Thermometers – Used to properly froth milk to the correct temperature.
- Frothing Pitcher – Sizes include 20oz, 33oz and 50oz. Used to froth milk for espresso based drinks.
Our kit can be configured any way necessary and prices will vary, but most complete packages range in price from $100 to $150.